Guests
Click Here To Log In
Music Player

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1911- A government planned attack? Empty 911- A government planned attack? Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:46 pm

chris123678

chris123678
Reviewer
What are your thoughts about 911 and the masterminds behind it?

2911- A government planned attack? Empty Re: 911- A government planned attack? Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:20 am

Princezna8

Princezna8
Retired Staff
The only ones who truly know who did it are the ones who committed the attack and most likely those who died.

Whether it was a government attack or not, plenty of innocent people died and it is sad. I can't say that I wouldn't be surprised if it was an attack from another country as America isn't well liked. The group that is claimed to be behind the attacks have also attacked other countries.

http://princeznareviews.blogspot.com/

3911- A government planned attack? Empty Re: 911- A government planned attack? Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:29 pm

Some conspiracy theories even say that the U.S. was behind it, in order to give them an excuse to go to war.

4911- A government planned attack? Empty Re: 911- A government planned attack? Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:34 pm

chris123678

chris123678
Reviewer
I believe 911 was caused by our own government.

George Bush said he saw the first plane crash into the towers, which was IMPOSSIBLE considering no video was found of that until the next day.

Larry Silverstine- Purchased the complex 6 weeks after the attacks and expressed views to rebuild the towers into modern ones.
Not only that, he, and his entire family just happened to skip their meetings that day on floor 107 in the North Tower.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Social Media Buttons