Guests
Click Here To Log In
Music Player

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How to do well on ourWorld Contests Empty How to do well on ourWorld Contests Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:33 pm

Leo

Leo
Owner
In this topic I will teach you how to get placed higher ( in terms of scoring ) in ourWorld Contests ! Please keep in mind, this thread is merely a guide and will not guarantee first place or anything exciting. I will using the recent contest Sk8ters as an example.

STEP 1:
CREATE AN OUTFIT
-Check
How to do well on ourWorld Contests Newb11
Notice how I look like a FRESH skater  Cool with super store clothing. Please keep in mind, you do not need super rares or rares to create sexy outfits   WinkWink 

STEP 2:
POSE & CAPTION
-Double Check
A lot of people often forget or ignore this but it really helps if you want to get a better rank ! Take this player for example :
How to do well on ourWorld Contests Bgfopb11
She got placed top 100 and she is not posing and her caption is just pitiful!  Rolling Eyes  Imagine what she could've gotten ranked if she posed and gave a better caption!

STEP 3:
SUBMIT YOUR PHOTO
-MEGA CHECK
Wow this guide is shorter than I have expected. Here is my Sk8ter photo that I entered in the contest.
How to do well on ourWorld Contests Skater10
Take a good look at my rank, caption , clothing and pose. You see what I'm doing people? This is called success  WinkWink . If you follow my example you too will achieve greatness ! And a free cookie !  Yippie

STEP 4:
TELL YOUR FRIENDS TO VOTE
-MOTHER FLIPPIN CHECK ALL OVER DAT
Pretty simple, just tell them you're in a contest and have them vote for you (: Voting for yourself helps too ! I once won a Gangster contest by having my friends vote for me while I voted for myself as well! It really helps

Follow this topic and you will do well on contests ! Smile But the prize isn't that great.. I got 2000 coins in 5th place -_-
P.S. My favorite color is TOUPE because it rhymes with DOPE  ThumbsUP 
-iKing Leo KING

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Social Media Buttons