Guests
Click Here To Log In
Music Player

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Romney vs Obama Debate? Empty Romney vs Obama Debate? Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:46 pm

Leo

Leo
Owner
This is on the computer, I'm not sure if it's currently being aired on the TV.

But are any of you watching the debate?

2Romney vs Obama Debate? Empty Re: Romney vs Obama Debate? Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:17 pm

chris123678

chris123678
Reviewer
They both suck.

Obama had full control of the Senate and the House for two years and did nothing.

Romney wants to raise taxes for the poor.

They are both senseless idiots.

3Romney vs Obama Debate? Empty Re: Romney vs Obama Debate? Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:12 pm

Reverse

Reverse
Retired Staff
I say Romney

Obama screwed up, lets let another screw it up

http://www.graphiczone.forummotion.com

4Romney vs Obama Debate? Empty Re: Romney vs Obama Debate? Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:52 pm

Princezna8

Princezna8
Retired Staff
Reverse wrote:I say Romney

Obama screwed up, lets let another screw it up
I think this is what is driving our country to become really bad because we don't care enough about that we are willing to give another person a chance to screw it up. I mean I am not all for Obama but, he did a hell of a lot better job than Bush did. I think most people need to utilize the write in option and not just vote for the lesser of the evil or be stuck voting between two.

I bet Romney would screw it worse. I mean his VP wants to take rights away from women, abortion whether it is right or wrong doesn't mean a male should be in charge of what I should do with my body. Also why won't he let the American people know about his taxes? He seems like he just wants the power and won't fix our country.

I haven't watched the debate as I really do not like politics and find most of the politicians suck.

http://princeznareviews.blogspot.com/

5Romney vs Obama Debate? Empty Re: Romney vs Obama Debate? Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:29 pm

Reverse

Reverse
Retired Staff
I don't pay attention to politics, so i really don't know who is doing what

but all i know that the voting is:
Obama 49%
Romney 48%

http://www.graphiczone.forummotion.com

6Romney vs Obama Debate? Empty Re: Romney vs Obama Debate? Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:42 pm

Leo

Leo
Owner
Well I'm too young to vote but this country is screwed if either win. John McCain should've won instead of Obama. I think people only voted for Obama because they wanted an African-american president..

7Romney vs Obama Debate? Empty Re: Romney vs Obama Debate? Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:45 pm

Hotspot

Hotspot
Retired Staff
I was happy Obama won; Romney had many stone age views that would have brought the country back 50 years, Romney mostly just cars about money.
Obama is more about others and civil rights, than money.
I think what it is, that most people don't think Obama has done anything, so they want someone new... but fixing the country does not take a day to fix, if it took 8 years to screw the country up, it'll take 8 years to fix it; Romney would have mostly been just like Bush and no one wants that again.

http://w11.zetaboards.com/SuikoKyaCross/index/

8Romney vs Obama Debate? Empty Re: Romney vs Obama Debate? Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:08 pm

Leo

Leo
Owner
Before Obama was president, this country was in debt. When he became president the first time he drove this country even farther in debt.

And Romney wanted to get rid of link cards, which in a way is good. Some people don't even deserve link cards, they're lazy and just take other people's money which they worked hard for, when they could get a job themselves. Especially the alcoholics and druggies.

9Romney vs Obama Debate? Empty Re: Romney vs Obama Debate? Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:05 pm

chris123678

chris123678
Reviewer
I think this country will be messed up with whoever is elected. After I watched the debates and actually learned the facts, i realized that Romney wasn't as bad as people think.

Sorry, Obama didn't deserve a second term.

He had full control of the senate and house for 2 years. Meaning: He had a democratic congress, alot of his policies, or things he thought might help this economy he didn't put forward.

More people are on welfare and food stamps then when he was elected to the office.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Social Media Buttons