Guests
Click Here To Log In
Music Player

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Your opinion on eBooks? Empty Your opinion on eBooks? Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:58 pm

pandaa

pandaa
Do you think reading a book on a device takes away any of the experience? Or do you feel that upgrading your technology is always the best?

I don't mind it, I think it's a little easier on the eyes to read a physical book, but that's just me.

2Your opinion on eBooks? Empty Re: Your opinion on eBooks? Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:31 pm

Leo

Leo
Owner
pandaa wrote:Do you think reading a book on a device takes away any of the experience? Or do you feel that upgrading your technology is always the best?

I don't mind it, I think it's a little easier on the eyes to read a physical book, but that's just me.

I don't know what eBooks are... Do you read them online or something? And you're listening to someone narrate the story?

3Your opinion on eBooks? Empty Re: Your opinion on eBooks? Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:18 pm

Naiwen

Naiwen
not my thin: only paperbooks.

4Your opinion on eBooks? Empty Re: Your opinion on eBooks? Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:36 pm

Princezna8

Princezna8
Retired Staff
I prefer reading actual books but, I think e-books are also good. I mean sometimes e-books go on sale and I will buy them for my kindle for $! or so rather than spend 8+ on the actual book.

I will pay 8+ for the physical copy rather than waste 8+ on the ebook.

http://princeznareviews.blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Social Media Buttons