You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Cyber bullying.  Empty Cyber bullying. Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:20 am

Leo

Leo
Owner
After watching this video.

It has made me realized how I cyber bullied people online and vice versa when I was younger. Including Forums, when the Administrators would bully their own members.

A simple text, image, or hate support(EX: "Like if you think this person has bad hair") about someone is Cyber bullying.

Have you ever done it? Are a victim? Share your stories.

2Cyber bullying.  Empty Re: Cyber bullying. Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:15 am

Reverse

Reverse
Retired Staff
I have never done it, nor am i a victim. My sister has been a victim before tho.

http://www.graphiczone.forummotion.com

3Cyber bullying.  Empty Re: Cyber bullying. Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:47 pm

Princezna8

Princezna8
Retired Staff
I don't know if I've done it but, I have been a victim before. I had some people post a myspace bulletin with some of my photos before and said some really mean things. (I don't remember what they were). I was in middle school when it happened I believe. I also had a different person comment on my pictures with mean words.

I had a hard time with the bulletin one but, the other one I just shrugged off.

http://princeznareviews.blogspot.com/

4Cyber bullying.  Empty Re: Cyber bullying. Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:20 am

SkyDriver

SkyDriver
Support Moderator

Cyber bullying is IMO pathetic. The bullies are just afraid to say stuff in your face, cuz' then you can beat 'em up. Unfortunately, lots of people are victim of cyberbullying and their lives are destroyed (not all). Cyber bullying should be treated as a big crime, and the bullies should just spend a dozen of years in prison.

5Cyber bullying.  Empty Re: Cyber bullying. Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:46 pm

I've noticed that alot of sites tend to overlook cyber bullying alot so, it can get quite bad in some cases.

6Cyber bullying.  Empty Re: Cyber bullying. Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:22 pm

Leo

Leo
Owner
SkyDriver wrote:
Cyber bullying is IMO pathetic. The bullies are just afraid to say stuff in your face, cuz' then you can beat 'em up. Unfortunately, lots of people are victim of cyberbullying and their lives are destroyed (not all). Cyber bullying should be treated as a big crime, and the bullies should just spend a dozen of years in prison.
Actually, if I'm correct. It is treated as a Crime. When Rebecca Black was getting trolled from her first video, Friday, the FBI actually took on this case of cyber bullying.

Azareal wrote:I've noticed that alot of sites tend to overlook cyber bullying alot so, it can get quite bad in some cases.
Yes, I've been on a forum where the members would be cyber bullied, their own Administrators would bully the members and encourage others to do it.

7Cyber bullying.  Empty Re: Cyber bullying. Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:45 pm

Hotspot

Hotspot
Retired Staff
Can't say I am really a victim and I am definitely not a bully. But there have been unsavory people that have said nasty things to me, but I don't care about low lifes like them; they're nothing to me, so why should I care what BS comes out of their mouth?

http://w11.zetaboards.com/SuikoKyaCross/index/

8Cyber bullying.  Empty Re: Cyber bullying. Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:26 pm

chris123678

chris123678
Reviewer
Cyberbullying is not a funny matter. I know a user on Yahoo Answer who loves to sex shame young pregnant teens who make mistakes.

It's really sad to see that people choose to be bullies on the Internet.

9Cyber bullying.  Empty Re: Cyber bullying. Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:35 pm

Leo

Leo
Owner
I think Cyber Bullies are people who get bullied irl, and they want to release that anger on weaker pray. Such as the internet where no one knows who you are.

10Cyber bullying.  Empty Re: Cyber bullying. Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:47 pm

Princezna8

Princezna8
Retired Staff
Leo wrote:
SkyDriver wrote:
Actually, if I'm correct. It is treated as a Crime. When Rebecca Black was getting trolled from her first video, Friday, the FBI actually took on this case of cyber bullying.

Azareal wrote:I've noticed that alot of sites tend to overlook cyber bullying alot so, it can get quite bad in some cases.
Yes, I've been on a forum where the members would be cyber bullied, their own Administrators would bully the members and encourage others to do it.

I know a forum site that the moderators treat some members harshly. I know that some people think it is harmless fun but, it isn't always funny and can be taken to far.

http://princeznareviews.blogspot.com/

11Cyber bullying.  Empty Re: Cyber bullying. Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:56 pm

Leo

Leo
Owner
Princezna8 wrote:

I know a forum site that the moderators treat some members harshly. I know that some people think it is harmless fun but, it isn't always funny and can be taken to far.

Me too actually, it's pretty sad and pathetic how those members keep going back to that forum even after the staff there trolls them and allows other members to troll other members too...

12Cyber bullying.  Empty Re: Cyber bullying. Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:15 pm

Leo wrote:
Princezna8 wrote:

Me too actually, it's pretty sad and pathetic how those members keep going back to that forum even after the staff there trolls them and allows other members to troll other members too...
If the forum is that bad then, it's a surprise that they even managed to retain their userbase for this long.

13Cyber bullying.  Empty Re: Cyber bullying. Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:18 pm

Leo

Leo
Owner
Azareal wrote:
If the forum is that bad then, it's a surprise that they even managed to retain their userbase for this long.
That forum has been up for 2 or 3 years I think. I'm surprised that forum hasn't been shut down yet.

14Cyber bullying.  Empty Re: Cyber bullying. Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:21 pm

chris123678

chris123678
Reviewer
What Forum are you guys talking about?

15Cyber bullying.  Empty Re: Cyber bullying. Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:22 pm

Leo

Leo
Owner
chris123678 wrote:What Forum are you guys talking about?

I'm talking about this forum.
http://nightmare.forumotions.net/

16Cyber bullying.  Empty Re: Cyber bullying. Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:27 pm

I can see why they couldn't secure funding for a proper domain, if it's that bad there.

17Cyber bullying.  Empty Re: Cyber bullying. Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:30 pm

Could always make a complaint directly to the host about it however.

18Cyber bullying.  Empty Re: Cyber bullying. Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:35 pm

Leo

Leo
Owner
Azareal wrote:Could always make a complaint directly to the host about it however.
I could but then I would have to search through the forum to find enough solid proof.

19Cyber bullying.  Empty Re: Cyber bullying. Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:32 pm

Well, if the police was that demotivated then, you'd have the murderers going on huge sprees.

20Cyber bullying.  Empty Re: Cyber bullying. Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:49 pm

Leo

Leo
Owner
Azareal wrote:Well, if the police was that demotivated then, you'd have the murderers going on huge sprees.

So you're saying I should go find the evidence and report them ?

21Cyber bullying.  Empty Re: Cyber bullying. Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:50 pm

Leo wrote:
Azareal wrote:Well, if the police was that demotivated then, you'd have the murderers going on huge sprees.

So you're saying I should go find the evidence and report them ?
Well, if it's that bad there then, you may be doing them a big service by stopping them from tormenting the poor members.

22Cyber bullying.  Empty Re: Cyber bullying. Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:39 pm

Then again, the members aren't particularly smart, if they're still going on those forums after the staff have been messing with them.

23Cyber bullying.  Empty Re: Cyber bullying. Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:49 pm

Leo

Leo
Owner
Azareal wrote:Then again, the members aren't particularly smart, if they're still going on those forums after the staff have been messing with them.

Believe it or not the new founder on my older Forum, Happy AKA WINTERFRESH , used to cyber bully me on that forum we're talking about. And Sir Roricon is doing it now too.

24Cyber bullying.  Empty Re: Cyber bullying. Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:54 pm

If he used to cyberbully you then, why did you hire him as an admin and eventually transfer ownership to him?

I don't really get Roricon, one moment his all defensive like his your best friend or something and then, his acting like you're public enemy number one.

25Cyber bullying.  Empty Re: Cyber bullying. Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:59 pm

Leo

Leo
Owner
Azareal wrote:If he used to cyberbully you then, why did you hire him as an admin and eventually transfer ownership to him?

I don't really get Roricon, one moment his all defensive like his your best friend or something and then, his acting like you're public enemy number one.

Cause I thought he changed and became a good person but I guess I was wrong. He's trying to make me look like a bad guy on the topic he made " Leo the fraud " , he tried to modify my founder account before and made up some lie that it was a hacker trying to do it but it was his IP address. I should've made Bear the founder but that's how it is.

Yeah I don't understand him either, he thinks and told everyone that I'm trying to rip everyone apart and steal everyone from Spacebound. I've done more than Happy has to Spacebound and Sir Roricon worships him like he's a perfect leader and calls me a bad leader.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next