Click Here To Log In
Music Player

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Do you cheat in games? Empty Do you cheat in games? Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:22 pm

Leo

Leo
Owner
Whats your opinion on cheating in games? Do you cheat?

I used to have a Action Reply and I would use that to cheat on my games. It was fun getting some things they didn't offer you through normal game play and some which were impossible to get unless you cheated. But over time I've learned that cheating takes the fun out of the game. You don't get the satisfaction you get when you legitly completed a game.

2Do you cheat in games? Empty Re: Do you cheat in games? Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:09 pm

Leo

Leo
Owner
BUMP BUMP Anyone

3Do you cheat in games? Empty Re: Do you cheat in games? Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:13 pm

Princezna8

Princezna8
Retired Staff
I cheat in video games :)

I do it usually in Sims and Grand Theft Auto :)

http://princeznareviews.blogspot.com/

4Do you cheat in games? Empty Re: Do you cheat in games? Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:46 pm

Hotspot

Hotspot
Retired Staff
I only cheat in games if it makes the game more fun! I've really only cheat in Twisted Metal, where I can have unlimited ammo. And especially for Twisted Metal Black, immortality! Which is a very hard game without..

http://w11.zetaboards.com/SuikoKyaCross/index/

5Do you cheat in games? Empty Re: Do you cheat in games? Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:50 pm

skeith

skeith
I cheat after I beat a game to make it more fun. If I cheat before hand it's just to max out my money or making leveling up more quicker.

6Do you cheat in games? Empty Re: Do you cheat in games? Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:42 pm

chris123678

chris123678
Reviewer
Depends. If it's a group game playing cards or something like that, then very rarely , but yeah, I'll cheat.Besides, it's just a game.

7Do you cheat in games? Empty Re: Do you cheat in games? Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:08 pm

I've only really cheated in Minecraft in order to spawn in the items which were deleted by the game glitching up.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Social Media Buttons