Guests
Click Here To Log In
Music Player

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Classic School System vs Home Schooling Empty Classic School System vs Home Schooling Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:15 am

chronicle

chronicle
Retired Staff
I don't know how many actually use homeschooling, but at least some popular celebrities do. But aside them, for normal citizens, what do you think of those who go to school normally like other students do compared to those who take homeschooling? Which one do you think is better, or gives more advantages to the student?

P.S. If you ever have a child, which one would you give for him/her? Classic School System vs Home Schooling 2154879677

http://generalita.co.cc/

Leo

Leo
Owner
Well it all depends on tutor. If he/she is really good the student can grow up to be a genius, my friend knows this one kid who is a genius from being home-schooled.

But going to Classic School, you can experience some new things in your life which can also be a good thing.

toetapping

toetapping
I think if possible going to a school would be the best. You learn to mix with other children and hopefully learn.

Families in the outback have other options and there are quite a few in the outback in Australia.. Depending on their location,
there is usually a primary school that they can attend for their early
years. If this is not an option, the School of the Air is also offered
(usually state run) where teachers communicate and teach children via
radio contact.

However, much of the work is now done via the Internet.
Boarding school (especially for secondary school) is popular for those
that can afford it.

Hotspot

Hotspot
Retired Staff
I don't see any problem with either, they're both just a solution to education. I always wanted to be home schooled myself, but I never was. I didn't really have friends ins school, so I thought it would have been better to be home schooled.
I think the child should be responsible for which they want to go to once they are older.
I would never have children, but I would put them in public school.

http://w11.zetaboards.com/SuikoKyaCross/index/

skeith

skeith
I think all kids should go to public school since they need to make friends and interact with other people. It's a needed skill unless you plan to work from home but then your going to be a hermit for your entire life.

And who wants that?

BearShka

BearShka
I think that, in general, both are good for learning. But wouldn't home-school get kind of boring at some point? :/ I mean, most of my friends are from the same school as me, and it's fun to interact with other people.

toetapping

toetapping
I think I would have got lonely too if I had home schooling. I was the only child and I would have learnt any social skills at all.

Everyone is different as long as you have an opportunity for education and you like it is the main thing.

Jerlene

Jerlene
I've done both and I prefer homeschooling. If I have a child I'm putting them in private school. I'd put them in public school if they wanted that, but I definitely wouldn't allow them to homeschool.

chris123678

chris123678
Reviewer
I think some kids work better alone so homeschooling might be best for them, yet, I think school not only teaches you academics, but social skills. You have to learn to socialize with the other people throughout school, so It's a good place.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Social Media Buttons