Click Here To Log In
Music Player

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Online friends. Empty Online friends. Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:58 pm

Leo

Leo
Owner
My friend had this on her forum and I thought it was cool.

During your stay in online world, meeting lot of communities, talk with people from across the world, have you made some good online friends? Friends, as in those who you talk to outside the forums/communities you usually meet them, exchange e-mails, or maybe meeting up with them in real life!

On cartoonnetwork is where I met some of my online friends. There was this game called MiniMatch but it eventually got closed cause people found a way to swear even though the words were blocked.

But some of my friends moved to a site called ourworld and we stayed there for a while but then people stopped going and started using facebook more.

Share your experience.

2Online friends. Empty Re: Online friends. Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:47 pm

Princezna8

Princezna8
Retired Staff
I met a friend when I was 12, I think we played runescape or something. I don't remember how we originally met but, he was like on of my best online friends. We still are friends but, not like before. I've mic and web cammed with him so I know he isn't a creep. I haven't met him in real life though since he lives a bit far from me but, I wouldn't mind.

I also have friends I met on a previous forum and when it closed we all stayed on facebook with each other or with most. I became good friends with some on their from different parts of the world.

http://princeznareviews.blogspot.com/

3Online friends. Empty Re: Online friends. Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:24 am

BearShka

BearShka
First internet friends I ever had were on Youtube, I just start talking to this really nice girl, that is the same age as me and that was a Youtbe noob at the time, like me Razz
I still talk to her ^^

Meantime, I've met way more friends on a lot of forums :)
And they've all given me enough proof that they're not creepers Razz
I would love to meet them all IRL someday :)

4Online friends. Empty Re: Online friends. Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:54 pm

Hotspot

Hotspot
Retired Staff
I've become friends with a bunch of people; although I also have my really close online friends.
Most of my online friends, I have them on more than one things. Like facebook or formspring.

http://w11.zetaboards.com/SuikoKyaCross/index/

5Online friends. Empty Re: Online friends. Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:06 pm

Jerlene

Jerlene
I have had some friends from the internet in my time, but not really anymore. That was more for when I was a kid. Now I'm on the internet to work so it's totally different. I don't have time to make friends with people.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]