Guests
Click Here To Log In
Music Player

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Total Drama Island - TDI Empty Total Drama Island - TDI Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:33 am

Leo

Leo
Owner
So when this show was around, I'm not sure if it still is cause my TV doesn't work. Did you guys watch it? I found hilarious! Who was your favorite character? Mine was Courtney and that dude with the green Mohawk.

2Total Drama Island - TDI Empty Re: Total Drama Island - TDI Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:03 am

Sir Chivas

Sir Chivas
Head Reviewer
It's still around. But I don't enjoy watching it. I don't like it. I mean, it doesn't call my attention.

3Total Drama Island - TDI Empty Re: Total Drama Island - TDI Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:36 pm

Princezna8

Princezna8
Retired Staff
I watched the first season with my friend and she got me hooked on it Very Happy. I haven't seen it in a while though.

http://princeznareviews.blogspot.com/

4Total Drama Island - TDI Empty Re: Total Drama Island - TDI Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:43 pm

Leo

Leo
Owner
You should start watching it again! I did just today Razz
You can find free episodes on YouTube!

[youtube] www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixBDYCXRVGc [/youtube]

5Total Drama Island - TDI Empty Re: Total Drama Island - TDI Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:48 pm

Princezna8

Princezna8
Retired Staff
Leo wrote:You should start watching it again! I did just today Razz
You can find free episodes on YouTube!

[youtube] www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixBDYCXRVGc [/youtube]
I should :) Smile

http://princeznareviews.blogspot.com/

6Total Drama Island - TDI Empty Re: Total Drama Island - TDI Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:16 pm

skeith

skeith
I watched the first and second season and some of the third season and I kind of look at it when it's on.

I think they need to end it really.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Social Media Buttons