Guests
Click Here To Log In
Music Player

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 This the end of the site? on Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:34 pm

Its Friday, almost end of the week and we have barely got any post this week.

I have noticed that we are getting less active every other week.


So we should start posting!


I'm trying to keep the site active for Leo for when he is gone, so what do you guys say?

Make Leo proud, or let the site die?

View user profile http://www.graphiczone.forummotion.com

2 Re: This the end of the site? on Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:33 pm

Not a fan of general forums anymore, been into gaming, working on my site right now

View user profile http://www.multi-gaming.us/

3 Re: This the end of the site? on Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:44 pm

Well School has started by now for everyone so they're pretty busy including me but this site is not gonna die, not when I'm around.

HyperActive wrote:Not a fan of general forums anymore, been into gaming, working on my site right now

Your sentence doesn't really make any sense because we have gaming forums here. If you don't want to post, just say so. confused


----------------------------

COME PLAY ON OURWORLD TODAY  Smile 

View user profile

4 Re: This the end of the site? on Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:55 pm

you got it Leo, but we'll keep it up for you while your busy :)


and really Hyper, that was spam Mad


----------------------------

View user profile http://www.graphiczone.forummotion.com

5 Re: This the end of the site? on Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:00 pm

Sorry I have been working on my computer and an animation series lately but, I will try to post a lot :)


----------------------------

ADMIN || Moderating Color


View user profile http://princeznareviews.blogspot.com/

6 Re: This the end of the site? on Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:43 pm

Reverse wrote:you got it Leo, but we'll keep it up for you while your busy :)


and really Hyper, that was spam Mad

That was not spam...

View user profile http://www.multi-gaming.us/

7 Re: This the end of the site? on Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:17 pm

that's okay Krista

and it basically was Hyper Razz

Did anyone teach you "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all"


----------------------------

View user profile http://www.graphiczone.forummotion.com

8 Re: This the end of the site? on Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:13 am

Reverse wrote:that's okay Krista

and it basically was Hyper Razz

Did anyone teach you "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all"

Nice attitude as a staff member, I'm not a 10 year old, you have no authority, and will never have to tell me what and what not to say.

View user profile http://www.multi-gaming.us/

9 Re: This the end of the site? on Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:56 pm

lol, i'm not staff Razz

I'm a designer

and every member on the site is treated the same, staff or not


----------------------------

View user profile http://www.graphiczone.forummotion.com

10 Re: This the end of the site? on Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:15 pm

Hyper didn't spam,Reverse.

Reverse is right about every member here being treated the same staff or not. So please don't get into unnecessary arguements.And I don't see how Reverse was giving you attitude, if anything it was positive.

Administrators,Moderators,Designers,&Reviewers are part of the staff team. Otherwise you wouldn't be able to see the staff forum.


----------------------------

COME PLAY ON OURWORLD TODAY  Smile 

View user profile

11 Re: This the end of the site? on Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:53 pm

Leo wrote:Hyper didn't spam,Reverse.

Reverse is right about every member here being treated the same staff or not. So please don't get into unnecessary arguements.And I don't see how Reverse was giving you attitude, if anything it was positive.

Administrators,Moderators,Designers,&Reviewers are part of the staff team. Otherwise you wouldn't be able to see the staff forum.

What does the staff forums have to do anything with this?

View user profile http://www.multi-gaming.us/

12 Re: This the end of the site? on Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:43 pm

HyperActive wrote:What does the staff forums have to do anything with this?

Well, if you were read Reverse's last post he said
Reverse wrote:lol, i'm not staff Razz
I'm a designer

Then I said.
Leo wrote:
Administrators,Moderators,Designers,&Reviewers are part of the staff team. Otherwise you wouldn't be able to see the staff forum.
Hence why Staff members can view the Staff forum.And no one else besides the staff can.



Last edited by Leo on Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit.)


----------------------------

COME PLAY ON OURWORLD TODAY  Smile 

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

 

Social Media Buttons