Guests
Click Here To Log In
Music Player

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Read this and you WILL believe in god Empty Read this and you WILL believe in god Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:54 pm

Reverse

Reverse
Retired Staff
First off, i would like to ask how you don't believe in god?

How do you think we got here?

If you believe in evolution, how do you think the first part of evolution got here?

God made everything, and he makes everything for a reason. He lets you have free world, and he will never make something perfect, he wants to make sure that you know that he is perfect and the all mighty. And this is why we don't live in a perfect world. War is usually caused by people who don't believe in god. Have you noticed how no American has started a war. And if you don't believe in Aliens, it's selfish to think that we are the only race in the universe! How do you think we are here? And try reading the bible for once! If this hasn't convinced you yet, then what religion are you? God made religions! Pray to god and ask him to prove that he is real. If you still don't believe in him, then just think about everything in the universe and how it got there, and just think about the meaning of life, and what is going to happen if you die.

So everyone who doesn't believe God, I have a few questions for you.

• What religion are you?
  • Why don't you believe in god?
  • Did you ever believe in god?
  • What is your opinion on god?
  • What is your opinion on life?
  • Have you ever read the Bible?
  • Have you ever been to Church?
Now, I have a few request for you:

• Go to Church for a year
  • Read the Bible a few times
  • Think about life
  • Think about what will happen when you die

If you still don't believe in god after all that, then Satin has conquered you fully Very sad

Ask god for help!

Thanks!

Code:
Article made by Reverse

http://www.graphiczone.forummotion.com
Reverse wrote:He lets you have free world, and he will never make something perfect, he wants to make sure that you know that he is perfect and the all mighty. And this is why we don't live in a perfect world. War is usually caused by people who don't believe in god. Have you noticed how no American has started a war.
Actually, alot of wars were due to people fighting over which religion is better. The crusades is one example.

No American has started a war? Look around, America is in war quite frequently.

Leo

Leo
Owner
Nice article. And God didn't make all the religions. Some were made just because people wanted to make money. It's sad how people do that. Sad

Reverse

Reverse
Retired Staff
Leo wrote:Nice article. And God didn't make all the religions. Some were made just because people wanted to make money. It's sad how people do that. Read this and you WILL believe in god 1371890812

You know what i mean Read this and you WILL believe in god 364988687

And America hasn't STARTED a war, we've been put into war to protect ourselves, no UN Country has started a war Read this and you WILL believe in god 3137150671

Reverse wrote:
Leo wrote:Nice article. And God didn't make all the religions. Some were made just because people wanted to make money. It's sad how people do that. Read this and you WILL believe in god 1371890812

You know what i mean Read this and you WILL believe in god 364988687

And America hasn't STARTED a war, we've been put into war to protect ourselves, no UN Country has started a war Read this and you WILL believe in god 3137150671
As far as I can see, America uses excuses such as "Weapons of Mass Destruction" in order to invade countries.
Ones which just happen to have abundant natural supplies of oil.

6Read this and you WILL believe in god Empty Re: Read this and you WILL believe in god Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:26 pm

Princezna8

Princezna8
Retired Staff
We started the Iraq war and the Afghanistan war :). Whether we had solid reasoning for starting them or not, isn't the case of the fact we did start them :)

I believe in God but, I can see how some might believe in a different religion or not having one at all. It also has to take in the factor that what your families religion beliefs are it could possibly shape you.

http://princeznareviews.blogspot.com/

7Read this and you WILL believe in god Empty Re: Read this and you WILL believe in god Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:08 pm

Reverse

Reverse
Retired Staff
no, we were FORCED to go into war, so we could save billions

Reverse wrote:no, we were FORCED to go into war, so we could save billions
Save billions? Do you have any idea how many lives are lost in wars and how much money is spent on them?
We really would have technology advancing at an incredible rate, if the money was reinvested into that.

Reverse

Reverse
Retired Staff
American soldiers sacrifice their lives to save billions American Civilians. I would know, because my brother sacrificed his life and died in combat.

10Read this and you WILL believe in god Empty Re: Read this and you WILL believe in god Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:25 pm

chris123678

chris123678
Reviewer
War is nessacry in order to maintain a healthy country, If I'm not mistaken, didn't America go to war because of 911?
We cannot allow terrorist to take down our buildings and then kill our people.

11Read this and you WILL believe in god Empty Re: Read this and you WILL believe in god Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:20 pm

Leo

Leo
Owner
I believe there's a good side and a bad side in war. If some wars didn't take place some of us wouldn't be here, African-Americans would still be slaves. War solves conflict but it also brings more war.

The President needs to find a way how to end war and deal with situations maturely and not like little kids playing battleship or MW3...

12Read this and you WILL believe in god Empty Re: Read this and you WILL believe in god Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:30 pm

chris123678

chris123678
Reviewer
Exactly Leo, Look what happened when America just sat back and waited while Hitler and Germany were killing Jews.

13Read this and you WILL believe in god Empty Re: Read this and you WILL believe in god Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:45 pm

Reverse

Reverse
Retired Staff
No, we never went to war with terrorist because of 911, we were already in the Iraqi war i think. But we then found out that the terrorist had weapons of mass destruction, and that they were making threats. So America was forced to go into war to save millions of lives.

14Read this and you WILL believe in god Empty Re: Read this and you WILL believe in god Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:48 pm

pandaa

pandaa
I used to be super religious, but the gross injustices done to me turned me away from that. I think religion is not a must, but rather an opinion and a way to control the masses.

Just my two cents.

15Read this and you WILL believe in god Empty Re: Read this and you WILL believe in god Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:24 pm

Reverse wrote:the terrorist had weapons of mass destruction, and that they were making threats. So America was forced to go into war to save millions of lives.
Hang on there, it actually turned out in the end that they did not have weapons of mass destruction.

16Read this and you WILL believe in god Empty Re: Read this and you WILL believe in god Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:50 pm

Reverse

Reverse
Retired Staff
Did you not hear on the news about the U.S. being mislead. The current theory is that they destroyed it, but the military hides many things, so it is unclear of what happened to the "weapons"

17Read this and you WILL believe in god Empty Re: Read this and you WILL believe in god Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:24 pm

Reverse wrote:Did you not hear on the news about the U.S. being mislead. The current theory is that they destroyed it, but the military hides many things, so it is unclear of what happened to the "weapons"
The current widespread conspiracy theory is that the weapons never existed and was merely an excuse to go to war.

18Read this and you WILL believe in god Empty Re: Read this and you WILL believe in god Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:53 pm

Reverse

Reverse
Retired Staff
Oh wait, your not gov. smart. so you wouldn't understand

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Social Media Buttons