Guests
Click Here To Log In
Music Player

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 2 of 2]

1 Cyber bullying. on Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:20 am

First topic message reminder :

After watching this video.

It has made me realized how I cyber bullied people online and vice versa when I was younger. Including Forums, when the Administrators would bully their own members.

A simple text, image, or hate support(EX: "Like if you think this person has bad hair") about someone is Cyber bullying.

Have you ever done it? Are a victim? Share your stories.


----------------------------

COME PLAY ON OURWORLD TODAY  Smile 

View user profile

26 Re: Cyber bullying. on Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:06 pm

Leo wrote:
Azareal wrote:If he used to cyberbully you then, why did you hire him as an admin and eventually transfer ownership to him?

I don't really get Roricon, one moment his all defensive like his your best friend or something and then, his acting like you're public enemy number one.
Cause I thought he changed and became a good person but I guess I was wrong. He's trying to make me look like a bad guy on the topic he made " Leo the fraud " , he tried to modify my founder account before and made up some lie that it was a hacker trying to do it but it was his IP address. I should've made Bear the founder but that's how it is.

Yeah I don't understand him either, he thinks and told everyone that I'm trying to rip everyone apart and steal everyone from Spacebound. I've done more than Happy has to Spacebound and Sir Roricon worships him like he's a perfect leader and calls me a bad leader.
Why does Winter even have access to the founder account in the first place? That account should only be available to one person, the founder.

I told someone about the situation at Spacebound and we were pretty much debated how long it'll last.
I gave a few months while he gave a few weeks.
In other words, those forums are pretty doomed.

Roricon made a conspiracy that you're trying to destroy the forums but, I said at one point or something along the lines of, "If he wanted to destroy the forums then, he would have done it by now, it's easy for the lead admin".

Quite honestly, I wouldn't say anyone on these forums or those forums would be anywhere near a perfect leader.
Even the leaders who run governments are far from perfect.

27 Re: Cyber bullying. on Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:11 pm

Azareal wrote:
Why does Winter even have access to the founder account in the first place? That account should only be available to one person, the founder.
I gave him founder status because I didn't want to be in charge of Spacebound anymore, I didn't want anything to do with Pokemon.

Azareal wrote:
Roricon made a conspiracy that you're trying to destroy the forums but, I said at one point or something along the lines of, "If he wanted to destroy the forums then, he would have done it by now, it's easy for the lead admin".

You're right about that, if I wanted to destroy Spacebound I would've/can take(n) back my founder status and deleted everyone, simple as 1,2,3. But I didn't cause I'm not a jerk.

Azareal wrote:Quite honestly, I wouldn't say anyone on these forums or those forums would be anywhere near a perfect leader.
Even the leaders who run governments are far from perfect.
Nobody is perfect, everyone has their flaws. Simple as that. Razz


----------------------------

COME PLAY ON OURWORLD TODAY  Smile 

View user profile

28 Re: Cyber bullying. on Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:13 pm

Forums are filled with trolls and bad staff members, I enjoy knowing that in the back of my mind I can ban a user if they bully our respected users.

View user profile

29 Re: Cyber bullying. on Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:14 pm

chris123678 wrote:Forums are filled with trolls and bad staff members, I enjoy knowing that in the back of my mind I can ban a user if they bully our respected users.

Agreed ^
I would ban a member if they were bullying a member here.


----------------------------

COME PLAY ON OURWORLD TODAY  Smile 

View user profile

30 Re: Cyber bullying. on Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:01 am

I don't really get Winter's bad taste in themes either, that theme makes my eyes bleed and forces me to take headache pills for the migraine I get from looking at it.

It's not really members who are a threat as abusive, it's staff who are.
I've already had some clashes with Reverse on these forums.
He was even defying the admin when they intervened.

Admins tend to go into a hard time about banning staff, I had a few rogues back in the old days.
I would name him here but, he'd just go on a trolling spree on my videos.
He instantly jumped on Leo on one of the forums I admin so, that's a hint.
He used to be an admin on that forum I keep going on about in the past with like people with thousands of posts which I was admin at for a time but, he was really abusive and the power REALLY went to his head. In the end, he was fired by the owner.

Another type of people who are hard to ban are popular people as they tend to have a lot of influence in the forums so, it's hard to ban them without some sort of backslash but, it must be done otherwise, that just sets a bad example to everyone else.

31 Re: Cyber bullying. on Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:04 pm

Winter pretty much made that forum look like a replica of nightmare with the huge banner, animated pokemon icons for forums, no forum pictures next to the forum,deleting the slideshow I had, all the widgets on the left just....everything on that forum reminds me of nightmare now.
But then again I deleted all of my creations, which was the smaller banner, new private message picture, mood bars.

Oh I remember that guy on Sajuuk forums, he kept disliking all of my posts I made. Just like Winter did, lol.

You have a good point on your last paragraph, I think of what Admins are afraid of the most is losing a active member.


----------------------------

COME PLAY ON OURWORLD TODAY  Smile 

View user profile

32 Re: Cyber bullying. on Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:35 pm

Leo wrote:Winter pretty much made that forum look like a replica of nightmare with the huge banner, animated pokemon icons for forums, no forum pictures next to the forum,deleting the slideshow I had, all the widgets on the left just....everything on that forum reminds me of nightmare now.
But then again I deleted all of my creations, which was the smaller banner, new private message picture, mood bars.

Oh I remember that guy on Sajuuk forums, he kept disliking all of my posts I made. Just like Winter did, lol.

You have a good point on your last paragraph, I think of what Admins are afraid of the most is losing a active member.
He has like fifty duplicate accounts on YouTube which he uses to like his videos and to rain mass-dislikes upon people.

It's not just an active member, it's someone who has influence which they can use to take loads of members with them.

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

 

Social Media Buttons