Guests
Click Here To Log In
Music Player

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 How to protect you kids against Atheism on Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:30 pm

How do you guys protect you kids from Atheism.

I do it by taking my kid to church every Sunday

View user profile http://www.graphiczone.forummotion.com

2 Re: How to protect you kids against Atheism on Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:15 pm

Aww. You're a good daddy.If I ever have kids, I would take them to Church every Sunday, put them in Religious classes,read the bible and pray every night.


----------------------------

COME PLAY ON OURWORLD TODAY  Smile 

View user profile

3 Re: How to protect you kids against Atheism on Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:56 pm

Thank you, and that's smart


----------------------------

View user profile http://www.graphiczone.forummotion.com

4 Re: How to protect you kids against Atheism on Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:18 pm

That depends, there is no real way to protect them from atheism.
Taking them to church does work, but if there comes a time that my child doesn't believe in God, I would respect that.

View user profile

5 Re: How to protect you kids against Atheism on Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:26 pm

I could see why a child wouldn't believe in god at some points, because their just kids, they don't know what most of the stuff in the bible means


----------------------------

View user profile http://www.graphiczone.forummotion.com

6 Re: How to protect you kids against Atheism on Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:27 pm

Reverse wrote:I could see why a child wouldn't believe in god at some points, because their just kids, they don't know what most of the stuff in the bible means

I should say teenagers. By the time I was 13 or 14, I knew what i believed, I'm now a firm Roman Catholic.
Pope Benedict.

View user profile

7 Re: How to protect you kids against Atheism on Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:45 pm

Teenagers now days haven't been taught right, and most teens don't believe in God


----------------------------

View user profile http://www.graphiczone.forummotion.com

8 Re: How to protect you kids against Atheism on Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:50 pm

Reverse wrote:Teenagers now days haven't been taught right, and most teens don't believe in God

I don't think relgion should be forced.Let it come to the child.
I just had an argument over on City Data about this same topic.

View user profile

9 Re: How to protect you kids against Atheism on Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:51 pm

I know everyone should have their own opinion, but you know what i mean :)


----------------------------

View user profile http://www.graphiczone.forummotion.com

10 Re: How to protect you kids against Atheism on Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:06 pm

I would say teach them religion but, not too much. Don't force them to go to a religious school. I say just teach them the word of God and pray with them.

Most people I know who went to Religious schools don't have religion anymore or don't actively seek it.

I was brought to church when I was younger so by the time I was old enough to make my choice I found my religion. I was never forced to believe in God or put into school. I know most of the reason people lose religion is because of people pushing them to it.


----------------------------

ADMIN || Moderating Color


View user profile http://princeznareviews.blogspot.com/

11 Re: How to protect you kids against Atheism on Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:28 am

'How to protect kids from Atheism' makes it sound like a sin, but everyone just has an other vision on life. They shoul choose a religion (if they want) if they're old enough and know the different religions.

chris123678 wrote:I don't think relgion should be forced.Let it come to the child.

I completely agree with this.

View user profile

12 Re: How to protect you kids against Atheism on Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:07 pm

I think you should let people create their own opinions, not force it on them. It's like if someone tried to force you to be an atheist, it isn't right.
You can bring them to religion classes and stuff, but you shouldn't force them to believe anything.


----------------------------

View user profile http://w11.zetaboards.com/SuikoKyaCross/index/

13 Re: How to protect you kids against Atheism on Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:18 pm

kids these days are forcing each other to be athiest


----------------------------

View user profile http://www.graphiczone.forummotion.com

14 Re: How to protect you kids against Atheism on Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:31 pm

Reverse wrote:kids these days are forcing each other to be athiest

Not true, nobody can force their beliefs on anybody.

View user profile

15 Re: How to protect you kids against Atheism on Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:30 pm

my friend's kid is being harassed for believing in god. they keep forcing him to be atheist


----------------------------

View user profile http://www.graphiczone.forummotion.com

16 Re: How to protect you kids against Atheism on Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:35 pm

Reverse wrote:my friend's kid is being harassed for believing in god. they keep forcing him to be atheist
They should have that kid suspended.

View user profile

17 Re: How to protect you kids against Atheism on Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:50 pm

I think that way to many parents today want control and not to teach and guide their child.

Parents can't force their child to believe in God,you either do or don't, period. You can't protect your child for being non believer. If that's what they are, accept it and move on.

View user profile

18 Re: How to protect you kids against Atheism on Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:54 pm

chris123678 wrote:

Parents can't force their child to believe in God,you either do or don't, period. You can't protect your child for being non believer. If that's what they are, accept it and move on.
If I had a child that didn't believe in God or the Devil. I wouldn't accept it and move on, I would try to make them believe in them. If you believe in one you must believe in the other.


----------------------------

COME PLAY ON OURWORLD TODAY  Smile 

View user profile

19 Re: How to protect you kids against Atheism on Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:12 pm

Leo wrote:
chris123678 wrote:

Parents can't force their child to believe in God,you either do or don't, period. You can't protect your child for being non believer. If that's what they are, accept it and move on.
If I had a child that didn't believe in God or the Devil. I wouldn't accept it and move on, I would try to make them believe in them. If you believe in one you must believe in the other.

Make? You can't force anybody to believe anything. Atheist don't believe in God or the Devil. Believing in God is all about faith, faith depends on the person themselves.

View user profile

20 Re: How to protect you kids against Atheism on Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:27 pm

i wouldn't force, i would try


----------------------------

View user profile http://www.graphiczone.forummotion.com

21 Re: How to protect you kids against Atheism on Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:57 pm

Protect? That's like trying to protect people from becoming interested in gaming or protecting them from playing Pokemon.

It's overprotective parents like that which leads to silly things like television broadcasts being very censored or children becoming overdependant on the parents.

22 Re: How to protect you kids against Atheism on Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:33 pm

chris123678 wrote:

Make? You can't force anybody to believe anything. Atheist don't believe in God or the Devil. Believing in God is all about faith, faith depends on the person themselves.

I also said try first before I said make. I would take them to a haunted house, graveyard, watch The Passion of Christ with them along a horror movie, go to church, haunted house... stuff like that so they will believe.

People who are atheist either never experienced anything in their lives, they hate their life or their parents/ family members are atheist.


----------------------------

COME PLAY ON OURWORLD TODAY  Smile 

View user profile

23 Re: How to protect you kids against Atheism on Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:28 pm

Azareal wrote:Protect? That's like trying to protect people from becoming interested in gaming or protecting them from playing Pokemon.


How is it like that??

View user profile http://www.graphiczone.forummotion.com

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

 

Social Media Buttons