Guests
Click Here To Log In
Music Player

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Abortion on Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:24 pm

After reading a article about abortions on a blog I visited. I would like to know your views on if abortion should be allowed.

I agree with the views that this person stated in his blog on some parts. But adoption is always another solution. Nobody deserves to die.

Source


----------------------------

COME PLAY ON OURWORLD TODAY  Smile 

View user profile

2 Re: Abortion on Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:09 pm

BUMP BUMP Anyone


----------------------------

COME PLAY ON OURWORLD TODAY  Smile 

View user profile

3 Re: Abortion on Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:17 pm

I think abortion should only be used in Rape and in Medical reasons.

Most people think people who get raped should think of the good in the outcome like a child or something but, unless you have been in the situation you don't know what the person goes through. I personally wouldn't be able to look at the child without being reminded of it and it would haunt me too much. I think the people who can raise a child that is a product of a rape is really inspiring.


----------------------------

ADMIN || Moderating Color


View user profile http://princeznareviews.blogspot.com/

4 Re: Abortion on Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:40 pm

I believe that everyone has the right to do what they want and what they would like to do, as long as it isn't hurting anyone.
Now before you say anything, "Oh, but aborting a child is hurting and killing a baby!". Okay, it can be. But we don't know when the baby can start having feelings or even when the soul has entered the body. IF you knew when the baby's soul enters the fetus, then you can totally tell me about it, but if you don't know.. then don't bother.
If a woman wants to stop pregnancy, then I think she should be able to do it. Of course, I do have my limitations. I do think that abortions should only be done under special circumstances, usually. Like if the baby is going to die when it's born, the doctors can detect these things and if you can abort the baby fast enough, the soul may be able to enter a healthy pregnant woman.
I'd much rather get to live countless, than die a few minutes later after being born. If I were a baby again.
What if it were to kill the mother? What if the baby was to have a defect? What if the baby had a disability and would never see life as everyone else see's it? Wouldn't you rather give the child a chance to enter a healthy body and see life as most people do?
I am fully pro choice, women should do what they think feels right. Although they should try to have all sorts of protections, like condoms, birth control.. all of that stuff to prevent pregnancy.
Not to mention, that if abortion isn't an option. Women will just go to an unlicensed doctor and could be harmed in the process of an illegal abortion.
Although, I do believe women should get abortions immediately. Like even in the first week, this way the soul of the baby might not enter the body yet.

Honestly, if I was a girl, I would hope to be a lesbian or asexual. Cause the last thing I'd ever want to be, would be pregnant lol.
That's coming from someone who loves being a homosexual male and wouldn't ever want to be with a woman too, so that totally means something, I think. XD


----------------------------

View user profile http://w11.zetaboards.com/SuikoKyaCross/index/

5 Re: Abortion on Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:18 pm

Hotspot wrote:I believe that everyone has the right to do what they want and what they would like to do, as long as it isn't hurting anyone.
Now before you say anything, "Oh, but aborting a child is hurting and killing a baby!". Okay, it can be. But we don't know when the baby can start having feelings or even when the soul has entered the body. IF you knew when the baby's soul enters the fetus, then you can totally tell me about it, but if you don't know.. then don't bother.
If a woman wants to stop pregnancy, then I think she should be able to do it. Of course, I do have my limitations. I do think that abortions should only be done under special circumstances, usually. Like if the baby is going to die when it's born, the doctors can detect these things and if you can abort the baby fast enough, the soul may be able to enter a healthy pregnant woman.
I'd much rather get to live countless, than die a few minutes later after being born. If I were a baby again.
What if it were to kill the mother? What if the baby was to have a defect? What if the baby had a disability and would never see life as everyone else see's it? Wouldn't you rather give the child a chance to enter a healthy body and see life as most people do?
I am fully pro choice, women should do what they think feels right. Although they should try to have all sorts of protections, like condoms, birth control.. all of that stuff to prevent pregnancy.
Not to mention, that if abortion isn't an option. Women will just go to an unlicensed doctor and could be harmed in the process of an illegal abortion.
Although, I do believe women should get abortions immediately. Like even in the first week, this way the soul of the baby might not enter the body yet.

Honestly, if I was a girl, I would hope to be a lesbian or asexual. Cause the last thing I'd ever want to be, would be pregnant lol.
That's coming from someone who loves being a homosexual male and wouldn't ever want to be with a woman too, so that totally means something, I think. XD

I think if women didn't use abortions like they did contraptions, I don't think there would ever be a debate. I feel bad for the people who actually survive an abortion... I've read some stories on how a mother tried to get an abortion but, it went wrong and the baby survived.

I want to someday have children but, the whole thing of pregnancy makes me not want any offspring lol.


----------------------------

ADMIN || Moderating Color


View user profile http://princeznareviews.blogspot.com/

6 Re: Abortion on Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 pm

Totally Against It.

There is no reason, including rape, that justifies the reason for killing a developing child and giving him a chance for life.

Rape victims should have the child and put it for adoption.

No child ask to be born into this world and every person was born as a result of human selfishness.

View user profile

7 Re: Abortion on Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:20 am

chris123678 wrote:Totally Against It.

There is no reason, including rape, that justifies the reason for killing a developing child and giving him a chance for life.

Rape victims should have the child and put it for adoption.

No child ask to be born into this world and every person was born as a result of human selfishness.

People who are put up for adoption usually search for your family. It would be traumatizing to try to meet your mother and her not being able to look you in the eyes because you are a product of something horrible. Rape is bad enough with out having a kid. I think it would be traumatizing. I mean not every girl who is raped gets an abortion but, some people just can't handle it well.


----------------------------

ADMIN || Moderating Color


View user profile http://princeznareviews.blogspot.com/

8 Re: Abortion on Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:23 am

Princezna8 wrote:
chris123678 wrote:Totally Against It.

There is no reason, including rape, that justifies the reason for killing a developing child and giving him a chance for life.

Rape victims should have the child and put it for adoption.

No child ask to be born into this world and every person was born as a result of human selfishness.

People who are put up for adoption usually search for your family. It would be traumatizing to try to meet your mother and her not being able to look you in the eyes because you are a product of something horrible. Rape is bad enough with out having a kid. I think it would be traumatizing. I mean not every girl who is raped gets an abortion but, some people just can't handle it well.


It shouldn't be to tramuatizing considering that the child will be to young to remember his birth mother.

View user profile

9 Re: Abortion on Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:37 pm

chris123678 wrote:
Princezna8 wrote:
chris123678 wrote:Totally Against It.

There is no reason, including rape, that justifies the reason for killing a developing child and giving him a chance for life.

Rape victims should have the child and put it for adoption.

No child ask to be born into this world and every person was born as a result of human selfishness.

People who are put up for adoption usually search for your family. It would be traumatizing to try to meet your mother and her not being able to look you in the eyes because you are a product of something horrible. Rape is bad enough with out having a kid. I think it would be traumatizing. I mean not every girl who is raped gets an abortion but, some people just can't handle it well.


It shouldn't be to tramuatizing considering that the child will be to young to remember his birth mother.

It still would have a major effect on the kid to know that their birth mother couldn't look at them without thinking horrible thoughts. I think it would do more damage to the mother than the kid though. I mean young kids get raped to and they would be more apt to have their lives on the path of destruction. Every person is different; one might have the strength to care for the child but, another might be driven to suicide because of the pain of it.


----------------------------

ADMIN || Moderating Color


View user profile http://princeznareviews.blogspot.com/

10 Re: Abortion on Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:52 pm

I personally would never go through an abortion unless it was absolutely necessary. I don't personally believe it is right to kill an unborn child because the parent doesn't want to complete their pregnancy.

However that is for me personally. I also believe that each person has there own choice of what they would like to do. I believe it is the mother's decision as to what she should do. It's her body and her unborn child.

View user profile http://www.shifteracademyrpg.proboards.com

11 Re: Abortion on Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:06 pm

I am 100% AGAINST Abortion
No one deserves to die *as Leo said*
You never know, that kid may find a cure to Cancer, or may invent flying cars, or may solve World Piece.
If you get an Abortion, you have to live this your WHOLE life: I killed my kid. I basically Murdered someone.


----------------------------

View user profile http://www.graphiczone.forummotion.com

12 Re: Abortion on Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:00 am

Honestly, I understand if a mother that can't handle taking care of a baby or give it to adoption, wants to have an abortion. But me, I would never be able to do it, 'cause after all, I would be killing my own baby. I would give the baby to adoption.
After all, it's not the baby's fault if he/she exists. He/she shouldn't die our suffer because of his/her parents. But some people might also think that giving the baby to adoption would be a cruel thing to do.
But that's just how I see it. I think it depends on the circumstances. The mother's age, her job, the father.

View user profile

13 Re: Abortion on Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:03 am

BearShka wrote:Honestly, I understand if a mother that can't handle taking care of a baby or give it to adoption, wants to have an abortion. But me, I would never be able to do it, 'cause after all, I would be killing my own baby. I would give the baby to adoption.
After all, it's not the baby's fault if he/she exists. He/she shouldn't die our suffer because of his/her parents. But some people might also think that giving the baby to adoption would be a cruel thing to do.
But that's just how I see it. I think it depends on the circumstances. The mother's age, her job, the father.

Exactly my point of view.


----------------------------

Designing Team Department
Head Designerer || Moderating Color
View user profile

14 Re: Abortion on Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:03 pm

Reverse wrote:I am 100% AGAINST Abortion
No one deserves to die *as Leo said*
You never know, that kid may find a cure to Cancer, or may invent flying cars, or may solve World Piece.
If you get an Abortion, you have to live this your WHOLE life: I killed my kid. I basically Murdered someone.
Yeah, if you don't want the child. Give her/him to an orphanage or a foster home where people will want her/him.


----------------------------

COME PLAY ON OURWORLD TODAY  Smile 

View user profile

15 Re: Abortion on Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:23 pm

Also, if you don't want a kid, that's what condoms and birth control pills are for!


----------------------------

View user profile http://www.graphiczone.forummotion.com

16 Re: Abortion on Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:58 pm

Reverse wrote:Also, if you don't want a kid, that's what condoms and birth control pills are for!
Condoms and Birth Control don't always work, sometimes they break or just don't work properly and you definitely cannot say this to a rapist, as they will most likely not use anything. Rapists are nothing but heartless criminals, and I'm sure a child would not even want a rapist as a parent.

Although, if you ask me. I think people should worry about their own lives than others, if it's not your body don't worry about it and worry about yourself. A big problem with people these days is that they don't know when to stop butting out of people's lives and leave others alone.


----------------------------

View user profile http://w11.zetaboards.com/SuikoKyaCross/index/

17 Re: Abortion on Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:33 pm

I believe abortion shouldn't even be an option. There's always adoption.

Sure if someone gets raped you might think that abortion is the good option, but let that little newborn have a chance to live life. Make the right decisions and not repeat the wrong ones.

Every newborn deserves a chance, you can't just take away their life.


----------------------------

COME PLAY ON OURWORLD TODAY  Smile 

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

 

Social Media Buttons