Guests
Click Here To Log In
Music Player

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Water on Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:08 pm

Our bodies are made of water and we need plenty of it not only to survive, but to stay healthly. How much water do you drink daily? I think you're supposed to drink at least 8 glasses a day (8oz glasses = 64 oz total)..

The only time I drink water is when I finish going running.

----------------------------

COME PLAY ON OURWORLD TODAY  Smile 

View user profile

2 Re: Water on Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:58 pm

I drink at least 1 litre of water per day in the winter and in the summer close to 2 litres.. I get dehydrated very quickly. On my computer desk is a flask filled with water.

View user profile

3 Re: Water on Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:02 pm

I can't say I know how much water I drink, but I drink much more water than I used to; I used to only drink water after I brushed my teeth.

----------------------------

Suiko-Kya-Cross
View user profile http://w11.zetaboards.com/SuikoKyaCross/index/

4 Re: Water on Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:02 am

I drink water in the mornings and nights and try to during the day and I do drink it after doing something that works up a sweat.

View user profile

5 Re: Water on Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:00 pm

While water is important for survival, too much of it is also bad for the body as it is possible to get overhydrated which has caused some fatalities in recent times.

6 Re: Water on Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 pm

I just started drinking more water 2 weeks ago to avoid getting kidney stones.
We should have on average of 8 glasses of water a day, I only drink about 4 glasses.

View user profile

7 Re: Water on Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:23 am

I'm actually making an effort to drink more water.. I drink a lot of water when I eat.. I know that it's really bad, but I can't stop.. :/

I drink water too when I thirst~ I don't have a time to drink it! And I'm accustom myself to always have a bottle of water beside me... Very Happy

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Social Media Buttons