Guests
Click Here To Log In
Music Player

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 In 20 years... on Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:16 pm

Where do you think we will be in 20 years? Do you think that we will be able to fly? Teleport? Duplicate objects? What do you think??

I honestly have no idea where we will be. But I think that space exploration will be much more advanced.I also think that the speed at which use technology will be faster (quicker loading times, etc).

Hopefully we DO make a jump to something like teleportation. That'd be awesome :)

View user profile

2 Re: In 20 years... on Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:29 am

I think in 20 years from now. Cars will be able to hover and we will use that as transportation. I also think Humans will be more adapted to water.


----------------------------

COME PLAY ON OURWORLD TODAY  Smile 

View user profile

3 Re: In 20 years... on Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:41 am

Leo wrote:I think in 20 years from now. Cars will be able to hover and we will use that as transportation. I also think Humans will be more adapted to water.

Agreed. I also like the sound of space tourism (hopefully in the near future). I dream to spend just a night in a space hotel. Crying

View user profile

4 Re: In 20 years... on Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:23 am

Teleportation will be AWESOME if real! Technology will definitely be more advanced.
Hopefully the population will be more controlled, children are popping out left and right these days that soon enough we won't even be able to feed ourselves with such a high amount of people, we can't even feed the homeless and poor countries let alone many more children being born every second.
I also hope that the world will be more friendly towards the LGBT community; there is too much hate, discrimination and suicide in this world because of hateful people who disagree. It's fine for people to disagree with something, but it's just getting out of control and people are butting into other people's lives and hurting people. It's just really ridiculous; many people don't seem to realize that we are all humans underneath all of that skin.


----------------------------




Suiko-Kya-Cross
View user profile http://w11.zetaboards.com/SuikoKyaCross/index/

5 Re: In 20 years... on Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:37 pm

I'll probably be dead lol.


----------------------------

Jokers Wild
Why so serious?


Founder of Jokers Wild
View user profile

6 Re: In 20 years... on Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:39 pm

Joker wrote:I'll probably be dead lol.
Why do you say that...? Very sad


----------------------------

COME PLAY ON OURWORLD TODAY  Smile 

View user profile

7 Re: In 20 years... on Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:50 pm

I think space tourism will be here too. Just hope I am.

When you think how technology has changed in the last 20 years anything could happen.

View user profile

8 Re: In 20 years... on Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:17 pm

In 20 years I bet we'll be carrying around pcs on our arms easily where we can do anything with them.

View user profile

9 Re: In 20 years... on Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:49 pm

toetapping wrote:I think space tourism will be here too. Just hope I am.
When you think how technology has changed in the last 20 years anything could happen.
Space tourism is already here but, it costs like a million to go up in to space.

10 Re: In 20 years... on Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:44 pm

They might actually get fusion reactors working in about twenty years time although, the hope is for them to get it finished in a much shorter timescale than that.

11 Re: In 20 years... on Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:58 pm

Azareal wrote:They might actually get fusion reactors working in about twenty years time although, the hope is for them to get it finished in a much shorter timescale than that.

View user profile http://www.graphiczone.forummotion.com

12 Re: In 20 years... on Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:06 pm

Honestly I do believe that the whole story of "flying cars" and teleportation are just meer ideas. Thoughts to be precise. The money that would have to be invested to even begin the research and technology for something like this would be extrodinary. And as our fair economy stands today of 2012. I do not feel that even in 20 years we will see that in our communities.

13 Re: In 20 years... on Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:54 pm

Assassin_1 wrote:Honestly I do believe that the whole story of "flying cars" and teleportation are just meer ideas. Thoughts to be precise. The money that would have to be invested to even begin the research and technology for something like this would be extrodinary. And as our fair economy stands today of 2012. I do not feel that even in 20 years we will see that in our communities.
Teleportation is a thought of the future and would take processing power beyond what's likely to come in the next few decades.

Flying cars already exist however, each one costs LOADS of money and the general infrastructure for cars doesn't currently accomodate them to my knowledge.

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

 

Social Media Buttons