Click Here To Log In
Music Player

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Esquilache

Esquilache
Retired Staff
I say yes...

Schools should enforce dress codes, because some clothing can be distracting or offensive to other students.

Dress codes do serve a purpose and should enforced. It may sound nice to say that students should wear what they wish but, in reality, some clothing, or lack of clothing, can be very distracting. For example, a t-shirt which contains an offensive slogan could potentially offend many students, and create fights or arguments in the classroom.

Princezna8

Princezna8
Retired Staff
My vote is yes.

I think girls should follow the dress code because I personally don't want to see their body parts. When I was still in high school some girls made it their goal to see how long they could get away with proactive clothing.

I also think guys shouldn't wear baggy pants because most people rather not see their boxers.

I am partial to the offensive clothing though.. most schools don't allow you to wear shirts with weapons on it but, I got away with wearing my Joker shirt where he had a gun on it.. I mad sure to wear a jacket with it though. I mean some people find certain things offensive compared to others.

http://princeznareviews.blogspot.com/

Leo

Leo
Owner
I vote yes.

I see people in HighSchool with their breast and ass hanging out.It's a proven fact that kids do better in school if there is a dress code than letting them wear anything they want.

And I don't sag my pants, I think that's disgusting. I choose class over swag any day.

Hotspot

Hotspot
Retired Staff
I do not think so; although many kids these days dress inappropriately.... it's still not very fair.
I had to wear uniforms when I was in school, but only from grades K-4. The clothes were uncomfortable and extremely tacky.
Once I got out of that school, I went to public school and I got to wear clothes that I liked, clothes that were comfortable and clothes that appealed to me.

http://w11.zetaboards.com/SuikoKyaCross/index/

skeith

skeith
I say as long as the school makes the effort to provide comfortable nice clothing I say yes.

Sir Chivas

Sir Chivas
Head Reviewer
Well, in my point of view, the depends the area.

skeith

skeith
Sir Chivas wrote:Well, in my point of view, the depends the area.

why would the area matter?

toetapping

toetapping
I think there should be a dress code.

With uniforms it creates equality. Some parents can't afford designer clothing and so you start to separate people. e.g. If I went in my daily clothes and another student went all dressed up that could cause problems. As the above posts say, I don't think every one wants to be distracted, not at school any way. LOL

BANNED#4

Banned
I agree, some clothing can be distracting when taking something important like a test, yes, clothing does distract test taking skills.

http://www.multi-gaming.us/
I think they should but not to where it is out of hand!

Sir Chivas

Sir Chivas
Head Reviewer
Demon_skeith wrote:
Sir Chivas wrote:Well, in my point of view, the depends the area.

why would the area matter?

The area does matter since, were I live it's full with gangs.

skeith

skeith
if the gangs don't like the clothing they wouldn't go to school. so that's a added bonus.

chris123678

chris123678
Reviewer
Dress codes get students in the habbit of having a uniform for work, They serve a very important purpose.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Social Media Buttons